Mitra Cropmaster Reel is an agriculture blower sprayer that is attached to a tractor 3-point linkage. This sprayer is easy for mounting or dismounting from the tractor due to 3 point link attachment. The Cropmaster Reel has a 400-lit main tank and a 40-lit rinsing tank, which provides uniform coverage and gives the best protection to your crops. Mitra’s Boom Sprayer works on tractors of 45 HP and above, which is useful for spraying on all ground crops like Soybean, Tur, Chilli, Cotton, and more, and it is also useful for orchard crops. The Sprayer comes with a manual height adjustment for the boom up to 6 feet, which is useful in all kinds of crops like cotton with 4 to 5 feet height and also crops like Soybean, Gram, and more. It includes a 2-way adjustable brass nozzle, which gives adjustable spacing as per crop row spacing with the ability of the nozzle to switch on and shut off.
Due to the Belt Driven Hose Winding feature, It becomes easy for farmers to wind hose on the reel so they can engage a lever that is available with a hose length of 650 feet. The pressure relief valve provided with the Tractor Mounted Boom Sprayer reduces the pump’s excessive pressure, which prevents the pump from any damage. The Tractor Power Sprayer comes with a 5-mode controller and 2-way nozzles, which provides accurate delivery of the chemicals. In this Sprayer, a back folding option is provided for easy operation. A Diaphragm Pump with 55 LPM provides continuous water flow without pulsation, and it is designed for applications of spraying pesticides and chemicals. The diaphragm pump has less maintenance due to the minimum moving parts. The power source is the Tractor’s PTO shaft, which transmits the tractor’s power to the machine at a straight angle of the PTO shaft. The tractor-mounted sprayer prices are very much affordable in comparison with other sprayers in the market.
- Government subsidy available
- Loan facility available with attractive interest rate
- Doorstep Service
- Proven Chemical and labor saving
- Reel hose can be used for all types of ground crops as well as all tall trees
- Boom can be used for ground crops where tractor entry is possible
- Uniform coverage giving best crop protection
- 5-mode controller and 2-way nozzles provide accurate delivery of chemicals
- Belt Driven Hose Winding – Easy to wind hose on the reel by simply engaging lever, available hose length 650 feet
- Transport Lock For Lever – It avoids hose coming out of the reel during transport
- Handgun – Imported Italian handgun with adjustable stroke for better coverage as per crop
- Safety Device (PRV) – Reduces excess pressure from the pump
- Dual Filtration – Suction filter 50 mesh & brass filter 80 mesh
- Easy Height Adjustment – up to 6 ft. from ground
- Adjustable Nozzle Spacing – as per crop
- Works on 45 HP and above
|CROPMASTER Reel 400
|55 LPM Diaphragm
|Boom Span Width
|No of Nozzle
|45 HP & Above
Mitra Provide Variety of Sprayers.
Which Sprayer Suits your needs ?
Agriculture Blower Working
Product Explanation Videos
Product Running Videos
Cropmaster Reel 400 with Mahindra Tractor [Cropmaster in chickpea harbhara]
Cropmaster Reel 400 with Massey ferguson [Cropmaster reel in tomato]